Oniric Forge (oniricforge.com) would like to launch partnerships with engineers / sellers, as part of a project related to the Audio Frequency Signal Generator mobile application.
Apple App Store download page :
Google Play Store download page :
The idea is that we want to connect the app to a dedicated multi-vendor online store, where engineers / sellers will be able to offer their products.
The preferred product types are audio frequency generators (this is the heart of the project), although all audio devices are allowed.
The app has several thousand active users around the world, this could give some engineers the opportunity to find customers for their own electronic devices, via a concrete project that can be seen as an interesting style exercise, or more simply to sell products already available for purchase on some other platforms.
In the case of audio frequency generators, you will access a niche market through the app users, who will have the opportunity to acquire an audio device with features more or less similar to those of the application, knowing that your product style can make the difference (look and feel, features, and so on).
Engineers / sellers interested in joining the project will be granted a vendor account on a dedicated WooCommerce website, where they will be able to manage their seller profile, product infos, orders, and so on.
Everything will be done so that sellers can manage their products independently and comfortably.
Online store url :
The store currently displays sample products.
As soon as the first devices are available, the application will provide users with a link to the online store.
Feel free to check out the resources published at https://trello.com/b/XMwd9ep5/oniric-forge-audio-device-project (public trello board), so that you can get the idea more precisely.
In the case of audio frequency generators, we provide you with specific guidelines (check out Oniric Forge Audio Frequency Device Guidelines trello card).
Each engineer retains full intellectual property rights for his.her product.s.
Each engineer / seller takes care of the pricing, manufacturing, packaging, shipping, and after sales service of his.her product.s.
The website (WooCommerce based) will take a commission on sales, the amount of this commission will be negotiated on a case by case basis.
Several solutions are being studied, with the aim of allowing engineers / sellers to directly perceive their share of sales.
Multi-vendor payment mechanisms currently under study :
- Dokan : https://wedevs.com/dokan
- WCMp : https://wc-marketplace.com
- WC Vendors : https://www.wcvendors.com
- WCFM Marketplace : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-multivendor-marketplace/
- WooCommerce Product Vendors : https://woocommerce.com/products/product-vendors
- Stripe Connect platform : https://stripe.com/connect
If you are an engineer and / or a seller and you are interested in joining this project, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to reading you,
Oniric Forge Audio Frequency Device Guidelines.
All types of audio devices are accepted. However, if you are likely to make an audio frequency generator as part of a specific partnership with Oniric Forge, here are some guidelines :
- The product can display Oniric Forge brand (“Oniric Forge” or “oniricforge.com“).
- You can choose the product name, or let Oniric Forge choose it for you.
- If possible : Binaural compliant device. This is a key feature of the project. However, this remains optional : Monaural / monotone devices are allowed.
- You can choose the look and feel of the device (matters, colors, dimensions, etc.). Some examples can be found at https://audio.oniricforge.com .
- DIY kits allowed.
- Frequency range : Ideally, 0 Hz – 20 000 Hz.
- Binaural devices recommended default frequencies : 440 Hz left, 440 Hz right.
- Monaural / monotone devices recommended default frequency : 440 Hz.
- Waveforms : If possible, allow to choose between Sine / Square / Triangle / Sawtooth waveforms. Other waveform types allowed (Pulse, White / Pink noise, etc.). Interesting doc can be found at https://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/waveforms/waveforms.html .
- Controller for main volume (plus, if relevant and if possible : Controllers for left / right volume).
- Binaural devices : Displays for left / right frequency value (lcd / led / oled, or similar). Optional, but recommended.
- Monaural / monotone devices : Display for frequency value (lcd / led / oled, or similar). Optional, but recommended.
- Binaural devices : Potentiometers (or other types of controllers) for left / right frequency coarse tuning : 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1000 Hz. Plus, if possible : 0.1 Hz, 0.01 Hz, 0.001 Hz.
- Monaural / monotone devices : Potentiometer.s (or other type of controller.s) for frequency coarse tuning : 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1000 Hz. Plus, if possible : 0.1 Hz, 0.01 Hz, 0.001 Hz.
- Binaural devices : Potentiometers for left / right frequency fine tuning.
- Monaural / monotone devices : Potentiometer.s (or other type of controller.s) for frequency fine tuning.
- On / Off switch.
- Output for binaural devices : Stereo jack connector, left / right speakers, and / or other output types.
- Output for monaural / monotone devices : Jack connector, speaker, and / or other output types.
- Power supply : Battery and / or power adapter connector. Usb and other power supply types allowed.
- Instructions for use, at least in english.
- Allow control of the time interval between frequency changes (stepped tuning).
- Memorize the various parameters (e.g. via a memory chip or similar device).
- Binaural devices : Add a button allowing to link left and right frequency fine tuning (check out the app to see it in action, it’s the “link” button between the frequency displays).
Additional features are allowed.